ISC Services (www.iscservices.net) at your service during these trying times. You can rest easy knowing that we work fast and efficiently to get your property/business and your life back to normal after the disaster.
Using the latest technology in disaster recovery, the experts at ISC Services (888.244.7337) provide complete loss management and restoration services to residential and commercial properties in the New Jersey area. Here’s how it works:
- An insurance specialist at ISC Services can provide assistance in determining if an insurance claim is necessary.
- ISC Services works with your insurance company and will assist you with all the necessary forms and paperwork. After you’ve submitted a claim to your insurance company, an adjuster will be assigned to your claim. You should receive a phone call, letter, or email from your assigned adjuster introducing him/herself and informing you of the general process of your insurance company.
- ISC Services can assist you every step of the way giving you peace of mind knowing that your loss will be treated with the utmost care and respect from start to finish. We can assist your insurance adjuster evaluate the type and extent of damage sustained.
- If a claim is deemed necessary, an ISC Services Insurance Specialist will be happy to assist you through the claims process.
When disaster strikes we are here to help. Call Us Now 888-244-7337
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Not sure if you need to make an insurance claim? Call us –888-244-7337 we’ll analyze and advise. We work with all major insurance companies and can provide all the documentation required.
Whatever the nature of your loss – fire, water, sewage, molds or wind every loss is reviewed and analyzed by our team of highly trained insurance specialists to ensure the job is done correctly and covered.
We are committed to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to minimize physical damage and business interruption.
When disaster strikes, trust ISC Services to help. Call Us Now 888-244-7337
Things to Know about Potential Health Issues:
Water damage in New Jersey homes and buildings is the leading cause of microbial contamination. If not handled promptly and properly, bacteria and fungus can quickly colonize and grow, posing potential health risks for inhabitants. Health problems can occur depending upon the quality of water that causes the damage and the length of time before remediation.
There are three different categories of water quality:
- Category 1, or clean water, is the least contaminated. This category may include rainwater or broken water pipes and usually presents very little risks. However, as this water comes into contact with the ground and structures it can quickly degrade into Category 2.
- Category 2, or gray water, contains considerable amounts of chemicals and contaminants and poses a greater health risk. Examples of gray water include water from a washing machine or an aquarium. A gray water contamination, within a short period of time and exposed to temperature changes, can turn into Category 3.
- Category 3, or black water, is heavily contaminated and potentially contains sewage and other contaminants including pesticides, toxic chemicals and industrial waste. Health risks increase greatly when water damage includes black water contamination.
There are a number of different fungal contaminants commonly found in water-damaged environments. Some of the most common include certain species of Aspergillums and Penicillium. These species tend to colonize in continuously damp materials and are commonly found in house dust and on water-damaged wallpaper, wallboards, and other household materials. Other molds found after water damage can include Stachybotrys chartarum, Trichoderma, Fusarium, as well as others. These fungi prefer to colonize in extremely wet environments such as soaked wallboards and water reservoirs. All of these fungi are considered potential toxin producers and the mycotoxins from these molds can cause health effects.