Repairs must wait for qualified contractors
Dump runs, building/warehouse cleanup, fencing and roof repairs have been running almost nonstop since Super Storm Sandy descended on New Jersey and New York two weeks ago, but major work largely awaits the arrival of available manpower to start the clean-up.
Contractors around the region contacted Thursday said many business owners and homeowners are clamoring for qualified people to help them. Some of these people are attempting to perform minor repairs but understand it will be necessary to hire a professional to properly mitigate their losses.
Contact ISC Services www.iscservices.net Regarding Your Water/Storm Damage Emergency
ISC Services has crews at the ready to help businesses and homeowners impacted by Super Storm Sandy
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
ISC Services works with all insurance carriers and will assure your property damage is handled by trained professionals. Call us today at 888.244.7337